The Southeastern Pennsylvania Cold War Historical Society welcomes volunteers!
We currently have need for volunteers who may be able to assist with the following:
- Planning and creation of display content for NADC History Display Room located at The Fuge
- Identifying, scheduling, participating and conducting oral history interviews
- Database and mailing list management
- Transcription of oral history interviews
- Assisting with organization and cataloguing digitized documents (blueprints, photographs, papers)
- Archival assistance with documents and various artifacts
- Researching and/or preparing grant proposals
Time commitments for volunteer work vary; contact us for further details.